Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sick..and tired

Yeah. Saturday. Didn't happen. Why? Because I have friggin walking pneumonia. I believe in the past 7 days I've been awake a total of 24 hours. The majority of those hours spent at WORK because I gotta like, WORK.

Healthcare? Non-existent. Oh, but I'll have AFFORDABLE fucking healthcare come 10/1 when my lazy, selfish boss FINALLY realized "o hai, mah employees need halp!" Really? You think? When my insurance for me and my kid alone was gonna cost $850 a month ya really think ya need to find something AFFORDABLE??? So what's on my desk when I crawl in on Tuesday? A fax with all the new insurance info that *I* have to get together for everyone. That is NOT in my job description. However, stupid bitch that I am (as well as the instigator of "be decent, find us some fucking affordable healthcare fucktard") I proceed to work with the broker and get it all set up. I get 95% of it done, hand it to him, offer to continue to manage it (with the whole "for additional compensation of course" discussion points at the ready) and he says "nah, not much else to do now, I'm fine now"

.
.
.

ok asshole..so that's how you're gonna roll up on me?

Welllll you THOUGHT I was 95% done, ROFL! You forget you have a bunch of dumb asses working for you. (Thank the Goddess for dumbasses at the 11th hour!) They can't fill out the paperwork correctly. They change their minds and want to add/drop shit. They don't know their babymama's ss#. "Hey bossman, I'm tired now, here's your folder of SHIT and the list of SHIT that STILL needs to be done in the next hour if you want to meet your deadline of 5pm, I'm going home now, I'm still SICK because I don't have AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE so I can WORK a full day - see ya!"

If the ops mgr (most high props to him cuz he's teaching me how to put da bossman in check) and the engineers weren't such nice guys I'd have blown this pop stand a long time ago. But they make it worth it to come to work everyday.

I know a lot of people don't believe in karma, but I've watched/experienced it enough to know it's real. Today was bossman's turn.

Maybe I'll call in sick tomorrow...

/rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home