Oh for jeebus' sake! You're kidding me, right?
Well so much for the damn R&R.
"greer...your avatar is sooo disturbing. I can hardly be with what you have to say on account of the image with which you have chosen to represent yourself."
Well then SCROLL ON BY. (And put a check on that grammar too while you're at it.) If you can't get past an image to read what someone is saying you've got issues.
Kind of like people that can't get past another person's race/religion/sex/insert-prejudice-of-choice-here to communicate with them.
Awhile back Dianne Sylvan praised an artist on Deviant Art for her interpretation of Dianne's zodiac sign, Scorpio. Well I strolled on over there and took a look-see at what BloodyBabyBlue's interpretation of my zodiac sign Virgo looked like.
I immediately fell in love with her photoshopped image - the icon I currently use.
It's not used for shock value. It's used because I find it very expressive of what *I* am on many levels. You have to have a key to get inside of my mind, my heart, my soul and my body. To date there are only 3 men who have found the key to unlock all 4 parts of me - and I married one of them. It also makes the statement that I don't spread my legs for just anyone. But I guess if you're narrow-minded and easily offended by nudity then you're shit out of luck and will find it disturbing. Maybe you have some personal issues you need to work out.
*I* find it beautiful and that's really all that matters. I shouldn't have to explain myself to ANYONE. Yet here I am.
Anyway, I asked the artist if I could use this as my avatar and she gave me permission to do so. The time may come when I feel the need to change it and I will. (I was actually contemplating that earlier today but now I'm just going to keep it awhile longer cuz I'm a bitch like that.) I'm all about expressing myself as the times dictate. At this time in my life this image best represents me.
So like I said, if it bothers you SCROLL ON BY. And the next time you have an issue with me then send me an email or post a comment here. Don't go all 6 o'clock news and do that shit in public on someone else's blog.
(Right now not only are white folks making my ass itch, knee-groes are too.)
now playing on my iPod - "Slave", Nadir
"greer...your avatar is sooo disturbing. I can hardly be with what you have to say on account of the image with which you have chosen to represent yourself."
Well then SCROLL ON BY. (And put a check on that grammar too while you're at it.) If you can't get past an image to read what someone is saying you've got issues.
Kind of like people that can't get past another person's race/religion/sex/insert-prejudice-of-choice-here to communicate with them.
Awhile back Dianne Sylvan praised an artist on Deviant Art for her interpretation of Dianne's zodiac sign, Scorpio. Well I strolled on over there and took a look-see at what BloodyBabyBlue's interpretation of my zodiac sign Virgo looked like.
I immediately fell in love with her photoshopped image - the icon I currently use.
It's not used for shock value. It's used because I find it very expressive of what *I* am on many levels. You have to have a key to get inside of my mind, my heart, my soul and my body. To date there are only 3 men who have found the key to unlock all 4 parts of me - and I married one of them. It also makes the statement that I don't spread my legs for just anyone. But I guess if you're narrow-minded and easily offended by nudity then you're shit out of luck and will find it disturbing. Maybe you have some personal issues you need to work out.
*I* find it beautiful and that's really all that matters. I shouldn't have to explain myself to ANYONE. Yet here I am.
Anyway, I asked the artist if I could use this as my avatar and she gave me permission to do so. The time may come when I feel the need to change it and I will. (I was actually contemplating that earlier today but now I'm just going to keep it awhile longer cuz I'm a bitch like that.) I'm all about expressing myself as the times dictate. At this time in my life this image best represents me.
So like I said, if it bothers you SCROLL ON BY. And the next time you have an issue with me then send me an email or post a comment here. Don't go all 6 o'clock news and do that shit in public on someone else's blog.
(Right now not only are white folks making my ass itch, knee-groes are too.)
now playing on my iPod - "Slave", Nadir

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home