It's a funky, rainy, shitty day already
Which started out with the couple upstairs fucking like rabbits in that squeaky bed of theirs. I swear he's gonna put her head through the wall one day, the bed is going to collapse or both. My former extremely young, extremely sexy boy toy Mr. Hotness and I would lay in bed and laugh at the progression of events going on up there. Dude apparently pops way too fast and it's obvious she's just faking it. Mr. Hotness liked to "show 'em how it's done" in response. My bed however doesn't squeak and there was never any faking given the um, equipment, vigor and youth Mr. Hotness possessed. (That's Mr. Hotness. I told you I was a bad mama-jama for an old lady.)
Anyway.
Today I was going to change my avatar and post about another person who's crossed over that influenced my life.
But I can't find the pictures. I have nfc where the little thingie is from the digital camera that has all the pics on it. Worse than that, I have been all super confident that the pics were on cd and the pics that were on said cd were not even CLOSE to what I wanted. Actually I can throw that cd away because I don't give a shit about those pics.
So I sit here scratching my head wondering HOW I was so confident of the pic I wanted to post was at my fingertips.
And I glance over and realize it's because the actual photograph is sitting in a frame on my nightstand. I see it everyday.
Well Tyler has to referee today so while he's gone I suppose I'm going to have to dig through mountains of stuff to find the friggin camera thingie. If that fails, I'll have to consider dragging out the old fucked up scanner, that I have nfc how to use or where all the plugs are and scan the photos. Or I'll have to call Kimmie and cry and ask if she'll scan the photos since she has the scanner that came with my 'puter.
Or I'll just say fuck it, see if Kimmie has digital copies and have her email them to me. Right about now that sounds like more of a bet.
Labels: plain old stupid shit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home