Whatever you love, you are (redux)
The following is from my old myspace page and as I'm in an absolutely BLISSFUL mood today I thought I'd post it here before heading out to ritual tonight. (The coven sister had a beautiful little witchlet.)
-----------------
January 18, 2008 - Friday
whatever you love, you are
Current mood: blissful
this is shamelessly taken from dianne sylvan's blog today but a lovely reminder of how i end everyday and count my blessings before i go to sleep..
"Whatever you love, you are."
~Rumi
If this is true, then today I am..
high-heeled black suede boots
estee lauder beautiful
2 over-energized kittehs
"bad to the bone" by george thoroughgood and the destroyers
out of control philodendrons
a treeful of jabbering bluejays
the object of someones desire
a very pregnant coven sister
tyler being tyler
the crunch of icy snow
"crouching tiger, hidden dragon"
crown royal on the rocks
free
a pot of homemade beef stew
morning air so clean and clear it's as sharp as a knife
what are you today?
-----------------
January 18, 2008 - Friday
whatever you love, you are
Current mood: blissful
this is shamelessly taken from dianne sylvan's blog today but a lovely reminder of how i end everyday and count my blessings before i go to sleep..
"Whatever you love, you are."
~Rumi
If this is true, then today I am..
high-heeled black suede boots
estee lauder beautiful
2 over-energized kittehs
"bad to the bone" by george thoroughgood and the destroyers
out of control philodendrons
a treeful of jabbering bluejays
the object of someones desire
a very pregnant coven sister
tyler being tyler
the crunch of icy snow
"crouching tiger, hidden dragon"
crown royal on the rocks
free
a pot of homemade beef stew
morning air so clean and clear it's as sharp as a knife
what are you today?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home