Saturday, October 25, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

Well yes the day is just going along as shitty as possible. My car is now sitting at the soccer fields because the battery died. So I had Sean pick me up and we'll jump it when Tyler is done because we can't get to the engine due to the cars parked along side me. Sigh.

So you get PICTURES! Posting the former boy toy caused me to troll through the pics I have on my harddrive so I'll share my extended family with you.




This is my former juvenile delinquent/current MCJROTC PFC Tyler, #3 son. This one is ALL MINE. His father the asshole hasn't seen him since he was about 5, he's now 15. He WILL be my greatest creation when I'm done. This pic is about 1.5 yrs old. I need a new camera.




This is mommy's BAAABY Sean, #2 son. I know, you're not supposed to have favorites but Sean is my favorite. He's the most laid back of the three and good to his mom. He's the one that will keep track of me when I'm old. Sean's 21 and has finally figured out what he wants to do with his life and will declare his major next semester. He and Tyler live with me.




This is Adam. My oldest and the "experimental" child. Adam is 25 and has yet to get his shit together. He's also the spitting image of their father the asshole. (YES, ALL 3 OF MY KIDS HAVE THE SAME FATHER WHO I WAS MARRIED TO WHEN I HAD THEM.) The boy should have been an attorney. He's absolutely brilliant with no common sense whatsoever.




This is Kimmie. Best friend extraordinaire. Also Tyler's godmother. Kimmie is our "Zen Mistress" and keeps the lot of us in balance. (Ok, we're kinda non-pc, she got the title cuz she's half Japanese, sue us.) She works full time, goes to school full time and is far more politically active than I'll ever be. Kimmie is going to be a shrink for the GLBT community.




This is Karen, Kimmie's partner. Despite being a college Dean, she's really just a complete doofus. Seriously. You'd never know she has all that sheepskin in her pocket.




BRUCIE!!! Teh sexiest gaii man on the planet. He has a standing offer from me to give him his first hetero experience. I am his official fag hag. Brucie is the most pragmatic of us all as well as our resident medical expert, he's a surgical nurse with aspirations to be a doktor. Throws the best kick-ass parties at his fabulous DC condo.




Obligatory kitteh picture. This is Bubba. He's mentally ill. Falls off any piece of furniture he is on. Bubba is 11 yrs old. Not much more time left to him. We have one more kitteh who I don't have a pic of, Miss Poo. When I get a new camera I'll post her pic too.



Yours truly. Yes, I know. Lotsa teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home