Every Picture Tells A Story
I bought a new digital camera and I'm SO excited! It's not as expensive and fancy-schmancy as the old one from the era of the dead husband, but I can take PICTURES!! YIPPEE!!!
The thing I love about digital cameras is you can take a bazillion pictures and never have to spend a DIME on developing them. I can't tell you the number of rolls of film I've lost because I either forgot to take them in or I was too broke to have them developed.
Now I can take a pic of the Butterfly for posterity. I'll never post 'em but I'll have 'em. Unfortunately he won't agree to any pron pics, but that's ok too. I can also take more pics of my kids, Miss Poo and well, EVERYTHING. YAY!!
now playing on my iPod "I Fall to Pieces" Patsy Cline
The thing I love about digital cameras is you can take a bazillion pictures and never have to spend a DIME on developing them. I can't tell you the number of rolls of film I've lost because I either forgot to take them in or I was too broke to have them developed.
Now I can take a pic of the Butterfly for posterity. I'll never post 'em but I'll have 'em. Unfortunately he won't agree to any pron pics, but that's ok too. I can also take more pics of my kids, Miss Poo and well, EVERYTHING. YAY!!
now playing on my iPod "I Fall to Pieces" Patsy Cline

2 Comments:
I am still just learning how to use a camera phone.
ROFL! I love taking pics so when I get the camera you'll see a LOT more on here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home