2 beers and 1 swiss mushroom burger later
Well today is not a good one at all.
I am obsessed with smoking a cigarette because I'm stressed out and that cigarette would relieve some of that stress. The stress is mostly sexual but that's another post entirely.
Of course, I realize this is a complete lie and that smoking while stressed is a learned habit I need to un-learn.
But that doesn't help the fact that I WANT A CIGARETTE NAO!
All of this of course leads me to ponder why the hell I don't have this much self-control over the REST of my life?
It certainly isn't limited to control over the physical - I've been whining to myself for 6 months I need to start walking again and yet here I still sit.
I KNOW I have no control over the emotional - 3 marriages and an affair with a married man are evidence of that.
So I have to apply myself to discovering what the deal is. And hopefully once I figure it out I can use it in OTHER areas of my life which desperately need it.
now playing on my iPod "Grind" Alice in Chains
I am obsessed with smoking a cigarette because I'm stressed out and that cigarette would relieve some of that stress. The stress is mostly sexual but that's another post entirely.
Of course, I realize this is a complete lie and that smoking while stressed is a learned habit I need to un-learn.
But that doesn't help the fact that I WANT A CIGARETTE NAO!
All of this of course leads me to ponder why the hell I don't have this much self-control over the REST of my life?
It certainly isn't limited to control over the physical - I've been whining to myself for 6 months I need to start walking again and yet here I still sit.
I KNOW I have no control over the emotional - 3 marriages and an affair with a married man are evidence of that.
So I have to apply myself to discovering what the deal is. And hopefully once I figure it out I can use it in OTHER areas of my life which desperately need it.
now playing on my iPod "Grind" Alice in Chains
Labels: not smoking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home