Saturday, November 01, 2008

Disgustingly non-pc yet freakishly appropos - part deux

I am beyond an idiot retard.

When the dead husband died, I took a boatload of personal items over to Kimmie's house because his children were trying to fleece me of anything owed me as his wife.

Well I managed to keep my computer (which was brand spanking new and SPECIFICALLY for gaming) along with the color printer and the 2 scanners. I let Kimmie have the new scanner for everything she had done for me during that time and she needed one. My friggin printer hasn't worked for shit, I think it got damaged in the move, so I've been printer-less.

So today Kimmie comes over and I give her this stack of pics to scan for me. She says "Why don't you use your scanner?" I tell her I have nfc how to use it or where the plugs are. She gives me this weird ass look and says "Um, your scanner has been riding around in my trunk for like 4 years, along with your printer."

*Blink*

Apparently she didn't understand that I was GIVING her the scanner back then so she never opened it. And I had completely forgotten I got a free printer when we bought this rig.

Today was Yule, Christmas, Birthday, Gimme-it's-Mine-Day all rolled into one. I have a fresh out of the box color scanner (squee!) and a fresh out of the box color printer (double squee!). All because I'm an idiot.

Really, the decades of pot had to have killed a significant number of brain cells. I can't think of what else it could be except the early onset of dementia, which is highly possible. How the hell could I have completely forgotten this? And how fucking COOL is my best friend? (Who will be stalking Hillary Clinton for an autograph tomorrow at a rally at GMU.)

**EDIT** I didn't need this scanner. I've been up since 5am scanning damn near every fucking picture in this house. I'm batshit insane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home