Saturday, November 01, 2008

Disgustingly non-pc yet freakishly appropos

I am an idiot retard.

I have been running around since my birthday in August saying I'm 48.

I'M FUCKING 47 !!!!!!

So what caused me to come to this realization? Everyone keeps talking about Obama's age. And I knew the man was only 16 days older than me. So when they keep saying he's 47 I kept going WTF? So today after reading that again, I decided to like, get out a calculator and do the math (as I iz mathmatikally challenged).

I'M FUCKING 47 !!!!!!

I still have a few years to go!!!

Woo me!

Although it begs the question how much of my mind is actually gone if I didn't know this like, automatically. Those pot decades must have been brutal to my brain cells.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home