Sunday, November 09, 2008

What's long and needs to be sucked to stay hot?

I really don't think my bathroom can get any cleaner that it is right now.

And I want a cigarette SO FUCKING BAD I can't stand it. It's the only thing on my mind. And I sit here surfing the net and reach over like I'm gonna find a pack to grab a smoke and there's NOTHING THERE. I also watched "Pitch Black" (damn Vin Diesel is FOINE!) and "Elizabeth".

I read how cranberry juice is good to flush the nicotine out of your system, so I got some of that and some lollipops and some cinnamon sticks and cut up some carrots and celery to take to work tomorrow and I'm going nuts cuz I want a FUCKING CIGARETTE.

So today I've managed to wash every single piece of clothing I own, all the linens, all the throw rugs, all the towels - anything in my house that was dirty is now clean. All I can smell is clorox, I didn't use the Method today it was DEATH TO ALL GERMS suffer like I AM!!

I also managed to make a pot roast which is slowly simmering in the crock pot, chocolate chip cookies, blueberry muffins and yeast rolls. They say you peak at your nicotine withdrawal at around 72 hours. They lie.

FEAR ME I AM SUZY FUCKING HOMEMAKER IN NEED OF A NICOTINE FIX!!!

And it's only 7:30pm. And I've had a migrane since Friday.

Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home