The Great "Assmitten Experiment" or "Yes, I still have shit in boxes"
Teh Viagra is a LIE CAKE!
For women that is. This woman in particular. Ok, so the damn pills were just too old and didn't do SHIT for me and now I'm pissed.
The sex was still TEH MOSTEST AWESOME, but I was reaching for the eyes rolling back up in my head kind. Didn't happen. But I got laid so there's that, yes?
So how did I come to eat the little blue pill? I lay the blame SQUARELY at the feet of Assmitten. She just HAD to mention her experience with the blue pill and how "interesting" it was that I was all about copycat-dom. And really, I've always been about chemical experimentation except if it involved needles or applying heat to coke. So what the hell, right?
The dead husband had a script for 'em which he never finished (he's the DEAD husband, duh) and I found 'em buried in a pile o' shit I hadn't gone through. Yes, he's been dead almost 4 years, I've been in the new condo for as long and I still have shit in boxes - fuck you too. So in light of what I now refer to as the "ASSMITTEN EXPERIMENT" I took half of one before the Butterfly came over tonite.
All I have to show for that little dealie is a killer headache. Fortunately that came on long after the sex and after-sex comedy hour, but we are disappointed nonetheless.
Going forward, we shall rely upon the old standby's - likker and dope.
now playing on my iPod "She's Got You" - Patsy Cline
For women that is. This woman in particular. Ok, so the damn pills were just too old and didn't do SHIT for me and now I'm pissed.
The sex was still TEH MOSTEST AWESOME, but I was reaching for the eyes rolling back up in my head kind. Didn't happen. But I got laid so there's that, yes?
So how did I come to eat the little blue pill? I lay the blame SQUARELY at the feet of Assmitten. She just HAD to mention her experience with the blue pill and how "interesting" it was that I was all about copycat-dom. And really, I've always been about chemical experimentation except if it involved needles or applying heat to coke. So what the hell, right?
The dead husband had a script for 'em which he never finished (he's the DEAD husband, duh) and I found 'em buried in a pile o' shit I hadn't gone through. Yes, he's been dead almost 4 years, I've been in the new condo for as long and I still have shit in boxes - fuck you too. So in light of what I now refer to as the "ASSMITTEN EXPERIMENT" I took half of one before the Butterfly came over tonite.
All I have to show for that little dealie is a killer headache. Fortunately that came on long after the sex and after-sex comedy hour, but we are disappointed nonetheless.
Going forward, we shall rely upon the old standby's - likker and dope.
now playing on my iPod "She's Got You" - Patsy Cline
Labels: dead husband, sex

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home