Monday, December 08, 2008

Fuck, fuck, fuckity-fuck

If Verizon could get ANY MORE FUCKED right now it would self-implode. Seriously.

I have no phone service and no DSL service. And of course neither of those issues is considered IMPORTANT to Verizon, but getting my FUCKING MONEY sure the fuck is.

The problem began with the DSL or lack thereof. So we get that (reasonably) resolved and now the fucking PHONE isn't working. Not because I haven't paid, but because VERIZON has a problem in the phone lines which they are making ZERO FUCKING EFFORT TO CORRECT IN A TIMELY MANNER. So now I can't even be sure the damn DSL is working like it should.

Of course, all this means that my Verizon email account is now FUCKED TO HELL AND BACK and EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ZORCHED and I will have to start all the fuck over again. Which has caused me to rethink what I use as an email address going forward. Certainly not something that can be held hostage by fucking Verizon.

So yeah. Life at my house is NOT happy. This weekend without internet was NOT happy. I came into work on Saturday to get all the names from my address book, check email, send emails to those I give a shit about telling them to send shit to my yahoo account and read my fav blogs and forums. This is NOT happy happy joy joy. I've discovered (the hard way) that I can live without television, but NOT the internet.

And now I think I have fucking carpal tunnel syndrome. Which I would have been able to look up ONLINE this weekend if my FUCKING DSL worked.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home