Sunday, February 08, 2009

Musical Interlude #8




There is very little rap or hip hop that I like. Lauren Hill is one of the exceptions. I love this song, I love the video, she's a beautiful woman, I'm jealous of her hair. (I've always had a secret desire to have dreds.)

Someone that has been, well, as close to everything to me in their own right for the past 14 yrs is coming in town on Wednesday and I don't know if I can face them anymore. The relationship has changed so much and I'm so hurt over it I don't even know how to think about it. I'm avoiding it in my head cuz I'm lost with them, lost without them. I can't talk to the Butterfly about it because it seems to be one of the few things that upsets him. He knows how bad I hurt over this. He can't help me either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home