Thursday, January 22, 2009

Those..lips

Ah my dear, sweet, laughter inducing Butterfly is overworked.

There's nothing I can do for him.

The dood he works for is squeezing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DIME he pays him out of him.

I wish I could lay a trick on him.

Although my Butterfly loves his work, loves the challenges - he doesn't love the 60+ hour weeks - every week.

Of course, this cuts into the time I can spend with him. So now I'm being affected and WE ARE NOT PLEASED.

There's less time to meet him for breakfast. Never time for lunch. Rarely for dinner.

Understand, these times don't always mean we have sex. We're friends first and foremost so we mostly do what friends do. Luckily he works in a field where he can call/text at will and he does that throughout the day.

I hope I can do more for him soon.

I miss those lips up there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home