Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh for the love of all that's holy

I am now the proud fucking owner of a facebook account.

WTF????

I'll never keep it up. I only joined cuz Gretchen asked me to. Holy shit I saw people over there IRL I'd rather not have cross over into my virtual life. They would be able to confirm my insanity and then I'd have to kill them.

And why the hell is my internet working? And do I really care? No, I have found a new lover called Comcast and once we've done the dirty, Verizon will get kicked to the curb.

No. I don't like this facebook thing at all the more I think of it. There are far too many temptations over there for information I have so far avoided like the plague. A good drunk night and I may go looking for things I'm better off not seeing. Like the profile of the owner of those lips up there.

Now my life is getting complications I really don't want. I've been happy being blissfully ignorant about stuff.

This is supposed to be the Year of the Ox on the Chinese calendar. I was born in the Year of the Ox, so I suppose that is a good thing? However, I was born in the month of the Monkey and hour of the Tiger - the Tiger is closest to my real real-life personality. I'm doomed to a life of fuckery. Well now I'm depressed coming from 3 different directions, mostly that facebook one. Go me.

I wonder if I can still become a Carmelite nun. It's that or death right about now.

Mostly it's close to the anniversary of the dead husband's death and that always makes me want to dig down through the dirt and crawl into the grave with him.

Oh HELLS YEAH. Just what I needed. Tears. Go fuckin' me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home