Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not even a reach-around

Right.

No internet again.

We have phone service though!

Verizon can't explain why someone cancelled our internet service "because your one year agreement expired".

That would be the ONE YEAR AGREEMENT for a service I've had for five years.

No, wait, that would be the ONE YEAR AGREEMENT I've had for 30 DAYS since I had to REESTABLISH MY FUCKING SERVICE WITH THEM AFTER THE FUCKFEST last month.

So while I was getting fucked in the ass by them over the phone today, I was getting some decent nipple teasing with Comcast online to set up cable and high speed internet for $20 more a month than I pay now for DSL and phone with Verizon.

Comcast sure knows how to work the foreplay. Let's see if the sex is any good.

Next we'll see if Vonage can give good lickee-lickee.

Yeah. I've been fucked all day with no reach around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home