Sunday, January 04, 2009

Transparent masochism

The Transparent Tarot was my gift to myself over the holidays.

So although I've had them almost a week, I was askeered to read them. The concept of layering the cards and a picture revealing itself is rather disturbing. However I felt this would provide a very profound way to interpret what they say.

Yeah. It is profound. And deeply disturbing.

All circles. Each card was a circle layered over a circle. Fucking freaked me out to SEE it like that but it told me nothing I didn't already know the answer to before I read them. The image though..

I've been reading the cards since I was about 10. I still have my original deck and I've collected a number of others over the years. So the idea of how these cards are read was fascinating to someone who's been doing it for almost 40 yrs. I've also decided I'm going to run these past my all-time favorite reader John over at 13 Magickal Moons and see what he has to say about them. Really, it's an intense way to read tarot.

So masochist that I am, I shall be reading them again tonight. I like blowing my own fucking mind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home