I can haz interwebs again, yay!
ZOMG! It's only taken almost 3 weeks for me to get this shit straight with Verizon! What I'm really, really trying to understand though is WHY THEY SHUT THE PHONE OFF WHEN THEY TURNED THE DSL BACK ON??? Huh? Can somebody PLEASE explain that one to me? So I had to go in late today to hang around here until the service guy came out - for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Sheesh.
On another happy note, we will be attending my niece's wedding tomorrow after all! Yay! Which of course means that my oldest did not get incarcerated due to his being a complete fucking idiot. Yay!
Of course now I have to do my hair, so I bought a new titanium flat iron as this is ZOMG! SRS BIZNESS! But I'm going to wait until in the morning. I'm just so happy to have internet access at home again I'm going gaga. I've missed all my pagan sites soooo much! Plus I've already poured a glass of wine and I can't focus on the ZOMG! SRS BIZNESS! of my hair while drunk.
On a sad note, my former sister in law (my niece's mother) will be attending the wedding after all. In all my life I have never met a more unhappy person than her. PFC Tyler comes close, but this bitch is FUCKED. I'm so thankful I'll have my kids and my nephew there to avoid her as much as possible. I may even be a bitch myself (surprise there, no?) and hang out with my ex brother in law's (her ex hubby) new girlfriend, ROFL!
Oh one can make lemonade out of any lemons life throws at you!
On another happy note, we will be attending my niece's wedding tomorrow after all! Yay! Which of course means that my oldest did not get incarcerated due to his being a complete fucking idiot. Yay!
Of course now I have to do my hair, so I bought a new titanium flat iron as this is ZOMG! SRS BIZNESS! But I'm going to wait until in the morning. I'm just so happy to have internet access at home again I'm going gaga. I've missed all my pagan sites soooo much! Plus I've already poured a glass of wine and I can't focus on the ZOMG! SRS BIZNESS! of my hair while drunk.
On a sad note, my former sister in law (my niece's mother) will be attending the wedding after all. In all my life I have never met a more unhappy person than her. PFC Tyler comes close, but this bitch is FUCKED. I'm so thankful I'll have my kids and my nephew there to avoid her as much as possible. I may even be a bitch myself (surprise there, no?) and hang out with my ex brother in law's (her ex hubby) new girlfriend, ROFL!
Oh one can make lemonade out of any lemons life throws at you!
Labels: internet

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home