Shutterbugging
My new camera FINALLY got here!! WOOT!!
And of course, the first person I took a pic of was the Butterfly :) He looks like such a dweeb.
You however, shall not get to see him.
You may however get a glimpse of him should we manage to get a pic of what will become my next avatar. My sick, twisted imagination - let me show you it!
So right now I'm doing the happy happy joy joy dance because I have my CAMERA BITCHES!!! Welcome to my world!
And of course, the first person I took a pic of was the Butterfly :) He looks like such a dweeb.
You however, shall not get to see him.
You may however get a glimpse of him should we manage to get a pic of what will become my next avatar. My sick, twisted imagination - let me show you it!
So right now I'm doing the happy happy joy joy dance because I have my CAMERA BITCHES!!! Welcome to my world!
Labels: plain old stupid shit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home