Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gifts n' Giving n' Spending Other People's Money

So tonight I have to fiddle around with the pics the Butterfly and I took this morning to make my new avatar. The concept is a whole lot different from the reality so we'll see what we get. I love a person who will try anything.

I gave out some of my Yule presents today. This morning I gave the scarf I knitted for the Butterfly which amazingly is long enough. He oohed and aahed over it enough to convince me he really liked it. He gets homemade blueberry muffins tomorrow morning. Over at work, I gave my fellow Virgo a set of herbed olive oils. The herbs are from my garden this summer and he likes to cook so this was perfect. For the office as a whole I made a spice bundt cake. I'll be finishing up the rest of the stuff I'm knitting for everyone else this weekend.

I'm also in the process of redecorating the office. I've ordered the new carpet and the paint, it will be at least the first of the year before we get it completed. Now I need to shop for new furniture. Yay for a company credit card!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home