It's a WEDDING! Yay!
Here are a few pictures from my niece's wedding last night. The ceremony and reception were held at a nice resort right on Chesapeake Bay. In my infinite retardoh-ness I failed to have batteries for my camera during the wedding itself, so after a run to the 7-11 I got batteries to get pics during the reception. Yes, I cried my fucking eyes out before, during and after the event.

Here's our BEAUTIFUL bride, Nicole. Nikki is the oldest of the grandkids and is working on her doctorate in pyschology.

Here's the groom. Kevin. Right.

Here are the happy Bride and Groom!

Here's the father of the bride, my former brother in law, Lester. He's Dept. Chair at some college in MD.

Here's the Maid of Honor, my niece Iris - Nicole's little sister. Iris likes to pole dance (sigh). She does however have a degree in Criminal Justice. She just prefers to dance on poles (sigh).

Here's the Matron of Honor. I have nfc what her name is. I'd have to dig out the program to find it and whatever. Right. Iris and this chick picked out their own dresses (sigh).

Here's my oldest son Adam and his girlfriend Christina. I forget sometimes he's not a kid and this pic brings it home to me (sigh).

ZOMG!! WHO IS THIS FOINE YOUNG MAN?? It's MY SON #2 Sean. Holy SHIT I hadn't seen him in a suit since he was like 5 yrs old so DAMN this threw me for a loop! I make some GOOD LOOKIN' KIDS! I wish I had a better one of him standing up, really I was shocked dood looked so suave.

Nicole and Iris. Awww.

PFC Tyler out on the dance floor doing the Electric Slide. PFC Tyler had a ball despite his usual teenage angst. Yes, that's the Matron of Honor next to him (sigh).

PFC Tyler and his cousin Kelin. Kelin is the 2nd oldest grandchild and was the official photographer. Obviously he's not taking pics right now. I'm actually holding his camera.

Here are 6 of the 7 grandkids from this generation. They are all the children of my ex and his 3 brothers. Kelin's little brother Kenny couldn't make it. Lester is in the back. Yeah, that's me looking like a fat gherkin with lots of teeth. But the hair is FABulous.
Nicole's mother didn't make the wedding. Apparently she was too busy nursing her hateful personality. Actually she didn't come because her ex's girlfriend (Michelle) was there. Michelle was a very nice lady and helped Nicole organize the wedding since her own mother was being a bitch. Shrug. I wouldn't miss my kid's wedding whether I approved of their choice or if my ex was there with or without someone. It's my kid fer goodness sake.
Anyway a lovely evening was had by all. Some more than others. I was the designated driver. We got home in one piece. The newlyweds are honeymooning in the Poconos.
Here's our BEAUTIFUL bride, Nicole. Nikki is the oldest of the grandkids and is working on her doctorate in pyschology.
Here's the groom. Kevin. Right.
Here are the happy Bride and Groom!
Here's the father of the bride, my former brother in law, Lester. He's Dept. Chair at some college in MD.
Here's the Maid of Honor, my niece Iris - Nicole's little sister. Iris likes to pole dance (sigh). She does however have a degree in Criminal Justice. She just prefers to dance on poles (sigh).
Here's the Matron of Honor. I have nfc what her name is. I'd have to dig out the program to find it and whatever. Right. Iris and this chick picked out their own dresses (sigh).
Here's my oldest son Adam and his girlfriend Christina. I forget sometimes he's not a kid and this pic brings it home to me (sigh).
ZOMG!! WHO IS THIS FOINE YOUNG MAN?? It's MY SON #2 Sean. Holy SHIT I hadn't seen him in a suit since he was like 5 yrs old so DAMN this threw me for a loop! I make some GOOD LOOKIN' KIDS! I wish I had a better one of him standing up, really I was shocked dood looked so suave.
Nicole and Iris. Awww.
PFC Tyler out on the dance floor doing the Electric Slide. PFC Tyler had a ball despite his usual teenage angst. Yes, that's the Matron of Honor next to him (sigh).
PFC Tyler and his cousin Kelin. Kelin is the 2nd oldest grandchild and was the official photographer. Obviously he's not taking pics right now. I'm actually holding his camera.
Here are 6 of the 7 grandkids from this generation. They are all the children of my ex and his 3 brothers. Kelin's little brother Kenny couldn't make it. Lester is in the back. Yeah, that's me looking like a fat gherkin with lots of teeth. But the hair is FABulous.
Nicole's mother didn't make the wedding. Apparently she was too busy nursing her hateful personality. Actually she didn't come because her ex's girlfriend (Michelle) was there. Michelle was a very nice lady and helped Nicole organize the wedding since her own mother was being a bitch. Shrug. I wouldn't miss my kid's wedding whether I approved of their choice or if my ex was there with or without someone. It's my kid fer goodness sake.
Anyway a lovely evening was had by all. Some more than others. I was the designated driver. We got home in one piece. The newlyweds are honeymooning in the Poconos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home