Wait. Whut?
Once again, out of the blue Verizon has YET AGAIN turned off my internet service. All the while telling me "it's on, there's no problem, your service was just turned on today". Then there was the checking of the phone lines and the inevitable "we can get a service tech out there on February 9th".
Hur.
So while I was on the phone with them last night, I had Comcast on the other phone and let Verizon hear my conversation as to how soon they could come out and set up my internet AND MY FUCKING PHONE SERVICE.
That's it. I'm done. As soon as Comcast hooks me up on Monday I'm disconnecting Verizon permanently. There is nothing they can do to save me as a customer. I wouldn't even want a free year of any of their services.
Oh yeah. And if they have the fucking balls to bill me for this past month, they can wait til I'm dead to collect the money from my estate. I ain't payin' them a MUTHA FUCKIN' DIME.
Hur.
So while I was on the phone with them last night, I had Comcast on the other phone and let Verizon hear my conversation as to how soon they could come out and set up my internet AND MY FUCKING PHONE SERVICE.
That's it. I'm done. As soon as Comcast hooks me up on Monday I'm disconnecting Verizon permanently. There is nothing they can do to save me as a customer. I wouldn't even want a free year of any of their services.
Oh yeah. And if they have the fucking balls to bill me for this past month, they can wait til I'm dead to collect the money from my estate. I ain't payin' them a MUTHA FUCKIN' DIME.
Labels: plain old stupid shit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home