Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Relics and cigarettes going down the tubes

Apparently my coven sisters are trying their best to SUCK ME into full Facebook immersion. LOL. Not.

I officially hate my job, don't want to work there anymore and couldn't give a fuck about fuckall there. Therefore, I proceeded to charge a brand new Day Timer set to the company. Fuck it, I always wanted teh nice leather 7-ring one.

So we finally get cable (after more than a year with no tv) and the tv in my room gives up the ghost. I figure, ok I can get a new tv cheap, everyone wants flat screens so a tube set should be damn near free. LOLOLOLOLOLOL They don't even MAKE tube tvs anymore. I can remember when all we had was black and white tv - there was no color. I can remember when we had rabbit ears - there was no cable/satellite. Now I'm enough of a relic there aren't TUBE tvs anymore. Sigh.

I was so horribly depressed today that I sent the Butterfly a txt msg saying I needed a cig, to which he replied NO FAGS!!! Of course I bummed one from someone and smoked it anyway and immediately proceeded to get sick. Sheesh.

Really, what IS the point anymore?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home