On internets, onions, little witchlets and Imbolc
I finally have internet at home. I'm verklempt. I am simply - relieved. Comcast is giving some serious orgasm here. Of all the following inventions of the modern age: cell phone, cable/satellite tv, internet - I have realized I MUST have the internet. Hands down. This is my preferred method of being plugged in. I can live without a cell phone, I can do without tv - but I must have my internet.
For this moment in time - all is well with the world. As long as I don't think about work.
Today my coven sisters and I celebrated our FIRST ritual as a wholly new circle. It was WONDERFUL! Everyone commented on the FRESHNESS and FREEDOM and RELAXED way they felt. Burdens were shed. Old things were burnt in the firepit. Earth was turned and seeds were planted (literally, we prepped a garden and planted potatoes, onions, spinach, lettuce and kale). A little witchlet met her spiritual aunties.
Now I'm tired cuz I'm old and was out in the cold doing physical labor, LOL.
Today was a very good day :)
For this moment in time - all is well with the world. As long as I don't think about work.
Today my coven sisters and I celebrated our FIRST ritual as a wholly new circle. It was WONDERFUL! Everyone commented on the FRESHNESS and FREEDOM and RELAXED way they felt. Burdens were shed. Old things were burnt in the firepit. Earth was turned and seeds were planted (literally, we prepped a garden and planted potatoes, onions, spinach, lettuce and kale). A little witchlet met her spiritual aunties.
Now I'm tired cuz I'm old and was out in the cold doing physical labor, LOL.
Today was a very good day :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home