Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Decisions, decisions

I stopped giving a fuck what anyone thought about me years ago. I also gave up trying to be nice unless it was relevant to my interests. I also say it like it is and let the chips fall where they may. My longtime friends know this, accept this and love me in spite of it, LOL. (Yes, I'm looking at you Kimmie!)

I also walk away from where I'm not wanted.

I have to make a decision about whether or not I want to remain somewhere a few want me and one does not.

I'm pretty sure what I'm going to do though it hurts my heart to do it.

But my life is too short at this point for me to tiptoe around other people's internal hell, baggage, neuroses and drama. I don't WANT to be anyone's mother/nursemaid/counselor/passive-aggressive litterbox. Life's a fucking bitch and you have to just grow a sack and get the fuck on with it. It's not filled with rainbows and unicorns and if you keep living like it is, you'll never be happy. Shake the shit off and get on with living!

I. Am. Fucking. HAPPY. Right. The. Fuck. NOW!

And I intend to stay this way for as long as the ride lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home