Thursday, February 19, 2009

Take your slave mentality and shove it up your ass, I ain't down wit dat

Ok. Time to take off the gloves. I'm 'bout tired of black folks right about now.

I'm tired of hearing about what side of his family Obama should consider himself. I'm tired of hearing about Tiger Woods and his "cablinasian". I'm fucking tired of hearing ANYTHING ELSE about those of us who are multi-racial.

FUCK YOU. WE KNOW WHO WE ARE NO FUCKING THANKS TO YOU.

There's a long history in the black community about bi-racial children. Obviously the children born of black female slaves by their white masters were NOT accepted into their paternal families. Duh. So these children naturally lived black lives. Well there's this opinion among some that black folks were FORCED to accept these half breeds because no one else wanted them. And a lot of them were shunned by the black community for various reasons. Some could pass for white. Others were high yellow. Others were various shades in the spectrum. The mindset was that the products of these encounters were just another bit of the white man's trash black folks had to clean up. This idea still has legs in this day and age.

FUCK YOU.

Now another side to this was bi-racial and light skinned people feeling they were superior to "more black" blacks. That bit o' white made you better. Gave you a "leg up". And if you could pass - well HALLELUJAH JEBUS we gwine git ours! This too still has legs. I remember my former mother in law (who could almost pass) telling me that it was "the thing" for a dark black man to marry as light a woman as he could, so she was a "valuable" commodity in her youth. Nevermind that she was a bitch. And not even biracial, lol.

FUCK YOU TOO.

I really want to know when black folks are going to TRULY shrug off the slave mentality that has driven such a large portion of the community for centuries. When are WE going to throw off the labels white society has determined for us? When are we going to just be - people? When are we no longer going to give a fuck about color OURSELVES???

Now I'm half black and half white - black irish. I know the world sees me as a high yellow black woman. I also know my birth certificate says I'm white (LOL). But I go through life as GREER - not as black, certainly not as white. I AM THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS BITCHES AND PROUD OF BOTH.

So all I can say to all you haters out there - STOP THE INSANITY. LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF. STOP ACCEPTING SOMEONE ELSE'S LABEL. BE YOURSELF.

And get the FUCK up off my balls and that of mah bi/multi-racial sisters and brothers.

Oh yeah..while we're on the subject..SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BROTHA'S AND THEIR WHITE WOMEN..WHO THE FUCK CARES? TRY A WHITE BOY, YOU'LL LIKE IT, TASTES JUST LIKE CHICKEN..TRUST ME!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home