Of maids, warriors and mothers
I gotta go all fangirl on some chicks I know.
I posted how one of my coven sisters and I were leaving our group to work together. Interestingly enough, our other sisters (less our HP obviously) chose to join us. We also embraced two of the "retired" members from the original coven, one of which has jumped right in with both feet. This is becoming serious coolness to me.
So let me squee on each of them.
G-Mama is my "partner in crime". I can't think of a more together, in your face chick than her. She's in my head and it's awesomesauce. She's one of our circle's aspect of the Mother although she also claims "warrior" as she deems necessary. We know each other from somewhere else in time and one day with no distractions and prolly some peyote we're gonna figure it out. She's also the mother of the witchlet.
E-Warrior can't begin to understand what she brings to my life - so LATE in my life. E is biracial like me, that alone flips my shit out. I knew very few other biracial women over the years who were as in the middle about race as I am til I met her. She's the sister I didn't/don't have.
E-Mama interviewed and joined the original coven when I did. I've never said this before but I'd do her in a NY minute. She's hot. Ok pervie-ness aside, she's one of the most gentle souls ever born. I'd go so far to say she's a new soul. She's kind, thoughtful and going through some stuff right now that makes me want to end the life of the person bringing her pain. I cry for her.
T-Maid is, duh, the Maid aspect of the Goddess in our circle. Bright, witty, creative. There's also a very deep river running through her and her perceptions of people and things is amazing. She's also wild and crazy and I'm all about that. She lives the life I could have had, so I'm hanging on her coattails for the ride.
H-Mama is -- hell I dunno how to describe her. I have always felt comfortable, loved and LIKED by H. I always felt a bond with her that wasn't allowed to find it's ground before the schism. I'm reveling in this new found freedom to know her. Cuz I really, really like her. (and Mr. Toes)
So these are my women. I love them all and am so blessed to have them in my life, right here, right now.
I posted how one of my coven sisters and I were leaving our group to work together. Interestingly enough, our other sisters (less our HP obviously) chose to join us. We also embraced two of the "retired" members from the original coven, one of which has jumped right in with both feet. This is becoming serious coolness to me.
So let me squee on each of them.
G-Mama is my "partner in crime". I can't think of a more together, in your face chick than her. She's in my head and it's awesomesauce. She's one of our circle's aspect of the Mother although she also claims "warrior" as she deems necessary. We know each other from somewhere else in time and one day with no distractions and prolly some peyote we're gonna figure it out. She's also the mother of the witchlet.
E-Warrior can't begin to understand what she brings to my life - so LATE in my life. E is biracial like me, that alone flips my shit out. I knew very few other biracial women over the years who were as in the middle about race as I am til I met her. She's the sister I didn't/don't have.
E-Mama interviewed and joined the original coven when I did. I've never said this before but I'd do her in a NY minute. She's hot. Ok pervie-ness aside, she's one of the most gentle souls ever born. I'd go so far to say she's a new soul. She's kind, thoughtful and going through some stuff right now that makes me want to end the life of the person bringing her pain. I cry for her.
T-Maid is, duh, the Maid aspect of the Goddess in our circle. Bright, witty, creative. There's also a very deep river running through her and her perceptions of people and things is amazing. She's also wild and crazy and I'm all about that. She lives the life I could have had, so I'm hanging on her coattails for the ride.
H-Mama is -- hell I dunno how to describe her. I have always felt comfortable, loved and LIKED by H. I always felt a bond with her that wasn't allowed to find it's ground before the schism. I'm reveling in this new found freedom to know her. Cuz I really, really like her. (and Mr. Toes)
So these are my women. I love them all and am so blessed to have them in my life, right here, right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home