Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy boxes

Happily may I walk.
Happily, with abundance may I walk.
Happily, with abundant clouds, may I walk.
Happily, with abundant rain, may I walk.
Happily, with abundant plants, may I walk.
Happily, on a trail of abundant pollen, may I walk.
Happily, with abundance may I walk.
Happily may I walk.

-- Hopi night chant



Lots of times I post on here to vent and rant and whine. Ok, most of the time I do. But despite my rollercoaster life, happily I walk.

I learned a looooooong time ago that you have to seize the happy moments in life and save them to pull out when the shitty moments (or long periods) in life take over.

I put those moments in little boxes in my head. (I also put the men I've loved in actual little boxes on my altar but that's another post for another day.)

This past weekend was one of introspection which carried me through some serious emotional ups and downs. Those happy moments were flying around though, so the downs weren't so bad. The object of that introspection, and all the happy moments associated with him, was put in a box on my altar.

But the damn top won't stay on, LOL.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home