Musical Interlude #10 (FUNK not for the faint of heart)
I'm 'bout to hip ya'll to some SERIOUS FUCKING NASTY STANK FUNKY ROCK SHIT right now. Nadir is DA MAN and just..just damn. I've been followin' mah boy for a couple years and just..damn
Now I ain't diggin' the video for "Slave" all that much, but I didn't want to put up just a mp3. And "Slave" is the fuckin JAM! But here's the deal with this brotha: very politically active, married to his baby mama (and they have a BROOD) and has been promoting and selling his stuff WITHOUT benefit of a major record label. His album "Distorted Soul" has a HEAVY rotation on my iPod.
The next song "Sanctified" just gets me wet and horny. The funk is THAT THICK.
Now I ain't diggin' the video for "Slave" all that much, but I didn't want to put up just a mp3. And "Slave" is the fuckin JAM! But here's the deal with this brotha: very politically active, married to his baby mama (and they have a BROOD) and has been promoting and selling his stuff WITHOUT benefit of a major record label. His album "Distorted Soul" has a HEAVY rotation on my iPod.
The next song "Sanctified" just gets me wet and horny. The funk is THAT THICK.
Labels: music

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home