Danger, Will Robinson!
i am posting all kinds of fucked up. I'm not kidding. I haven't been this crispy in years.
We are "living better through chemicals" - klonopin to be specific.
We are indulging in the "fruit of the vine" - red and white.
We are partaking of one of the "natural" herbs - bongs ftw!
Our BFF came over and well, damn.
I had never tried klonopin - my BFF has a lifetime supply - and well FUCK YEAH! This shit is like 'ludes without the inevitable downer. Unfortunately, the vino feelings and effects are now an overlay of the MAJOR FUCKING MELLOW you get from the klonopin. The weed just gave me the munchies and an overwhelming desre to crash.
I've always been more of a pothead than a drinker. But this chem is DA BOMB!
Yeah, the chemicals need to stand alone. This shit is light years from valium.
We are "living better through chemicals" - klonopin to be specific.
We are indulging in the "fruit of the vine" - red and white.
We are partaking of one of the "natural" herbs - bongs ftw!
Our BFF came over and well, damn.
I had never tried klonopin - my BFF has a lifetime supply - and well FUCK YEAH! This shit is like 'ludes without the inevitable downer. Unfortunately, the vino feelings and effects are now an overlay of the MAJOR FUCKING MELLOW you get from the klonopin. The weed just gave me the munchies and an overwhelming desre to crash.
I've always been more of a pothead than a drinker. But this chem is DA BOMB!
Yeah, the chemicals need to stand alone. This shit is light years from valium.
Labels: friends, plain old stupid shit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home