Monday, April 20, 2009

Oral cavities or "Yes Assmitten, I broke up with solid foods"

Well I've had this toothache for oh, I dunno 2 months now. It got REALLY bad last week to the point where my jaw was swollen. I looked like a friggin chipmunk. Not to mention I haven't been able to eat anything substantial in like 2 wks. Yogurt, pudding and broth do not a full belly make. The positive side is I've lost a fucking TON of weight.

So naturally the Butterfly offered to send me to his dentist to have my tooth pulled and naturally I refused his offer. I chose instead to "do this myself, leave me some pride please?" Off to the dentist I went on Friday.

Now let me explain a little about my relationship with dentists. There is none. Ok, I'm lying, yes there is a relationship - FEAR. My last visit to the dentist was 14 yrs ago when I had my wisdom teeth and two 3rd set of teeth removed. Prior to that it was maybe 10 yrs earlier. See, when I was little my father and I would sit around and watch tv and eat at least one bag of Oreos. I had fillings in my baby teeth. So for me, the dentist has always meant PAIN. No, I don't do dentists until I can't go on without seeing one.

You realize where this is heading, right?

Yep, dood wants $5780.00 AMERICAN to fix me up. Apparently my teeth are residing in a pool of pus, I have advanced gum disease, he wants to pull 3 of them and cement the ones left together so they have some support. Naturally 1/3 of that cost is the anesthesia - there is NO FUCKING WAY I will remain awake OR take a fucking needle in the gums.

So I'll just wait until all my teeth fall/rot out and get dentures eventually. I can't afford almost $6k for this. I can't even afford to do it in batches. Had my fucking LOSER boss not dicked me over with the insurance at least some of this would be covered and I could at least get the fucking tooth pulled. At least I got some antibiotics out of the deal. The infection has been disco dancing through my bloodstream for weeks now.

At least I'll get back down to a size 6 before the year is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home