And now for something completely "non standard"
Well the Nirvana spurred this so I tip my hat to Mr Cobain. But try out some of my other "non standard for a middle aged black woman" music in regular rotation on my iPod.
Yes folks, this is the kind of music that gets me in trouble with black folks and makes me a traitor to my race. Fuck 'em. I've BEEN in a mosh pit and I liked it.
(Pat on the back to myself for teaching myself html a bajillion yrs ago so I could edit the friggin size of these.)
Nine Inch Nails - Down In It
Uploaded by UniversalMusicGroup. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.
Yes folks, this is the kind of music that gets me in trouble with black folks and makes me a traitor to my race. Fuck 'em. I've BEEN in a mosh pit and I liked it.
(Pat on the back to myself for teaching myself html a bajillion yrs ago so I could edit the friggin size of these.)
Nine Inch Nails - Down In It
Uploaded by UniversalMusicGroup. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home