Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hormones are for punk azz bitches

And it appears I am now a punk azz bitch.

I figured out I was suffering from peri-menopause some months ago. Going on the onset of menopause of the women of my family I have another 5 yrs before I can expect it to come full on. The night sweats are what tipped me off. Never have I made a point of sleeping under the a/c vent because I was sweating like a pig. Not even when I lived in the full-on hell of a Florida summer did I do that.

Now the hormones have me in a death grip of constant tears.

Internet page taking to long to load? Tears. Telephone rings? Tears. Lawnmower outside? Grocery shopping? Sims loading? Hot, funky monkey sex? Tears, tears, FUCKING TEARS.

I sit there crying my eyes out while inside my head I'm screaming "WTF are you CRYING about?" The disassociation feature of my personality isn't working right now. Normally I can disassociate myself from an action, analyze it and make adjustments. That's not happening. At all. The synapses between the two won't fire. This is sending the Vulcan in me into illogical overload.

Which of course brings on the crying jags.

Given the fact that I'm a heartless bitch these are embarassing at the least, annoying at worst. Frankly, I don't cry ANYWHERE in public. EVAR. It's just not DONE. So to break out into tears in the blink of an eye is a whole new way of living. On a very minimal level it's humbling. Otherwise it's eroding my sanity.

If actual menopause is worse than this, just fucking kill me now. I never expected to end my days as a punk azz bitch.

And I'm out of kleenex.

Rinse. Repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home