Cherry poppers
Several discussions, both online and IRL contribute to this post. Ok, and some really fucking good Liebfraumilch that chilled all day.
I was having a convo with dood at work about our "firsts", as in first sexual partner. Yes, I remember mine vividly as we grew up together and our parents always wanted us to end up together. I doubt they wanted him to be the one to pop my cherry though. True fact, my mother caught us in the act in the middle of the livingroom floor once. HA!
So anyway, dood was talking about where his first chick was at this point in life and naturally that made me question where Mr. S was. So I did a quick Google-foo as he had been involved in broadcasting. At one point he was a news anchor on our hometown teevee. That made my life miserable as my mother pointed it out to me EVERY FUCKING TIME SHE CALLED since radio/tv production was my major in college and I did fuck all with it. Shrug.
Well dontcha know I found him. Dontcha know he looks just like he did at 16. Dontcha know that made me laugh for quite some time.
I lost my virginity to Mr. S at the tender age of 15. I was DEEPLY in love with him although I found out later (after we broke up and got together again) that he didn't give a flying fuck about me except to tap that ass. Asshole. Second go round Mr. S wrote a song for me even, heh. Anywho, I lost my virginity to Mr. S on New Year's Eve 1976 in my own bed while my mother was next door at a party. Was it all that? Hells to the no. It hurt and I didn't get off. He did of course. Asshole. Sex with Mr. S was fun, he was packin' but it never was the roll your eyes into the back of your head kinda sex. He's also the first man I had anal with. That turned me off from doing that again for another 20 yrs.
So it appears that Mr. S is married with 2 kids and works for a station in the Deep South. Interesting that. I wonder if it's his 2nd marriage? I heard gossip over the years that his wife was an alcoholic. And white. Not that that matters, but it isn't surprising. Mr. S is biracial like me and CANNOT pass. His little bro' could, but he couldn't and always strained to BE white. I think some of that is what helped contribute to my not giving a rats ass about labels. I dunno. I just remember he was always striving to be accepted. His mom was white and that started me on the road to observing how which race the mother was affected the ability for a biracial child to be comfortable in their own skin.
Well the station website has a link to email Mr. S, but it appears to be broken. I think I'm going to keep trying to send Mr. S an email. I'd like to see where his head is at 30+ years later. Dood at work asked me if I would hit that again. Nah, don't think so. I have body image issues (it makes me freak for the Butterfly to see me completely naked) and HE was the one I learned that you don't go back to sloppy seconds.
I was having a convo with dood at work about our "firsts", as in first sexual partner. Yes, I remember mine vividly as we grew up together and our parents always wanted us to end up together. I doubt they wanted him to be the one to pop my cherry though. True fact, my mother caught us in the act in the middle of the livingroom floor once. HA!
So anyway, dood was talking about where his first chick was at this point in life and naturally that made me question where Mr. S was. So I did a quick Google-foo as he had been involved in broadcasting. At one point he was a news anchor on our hometown teevee. That made my life miserable as my mother pointed it out to me EVERY FUCKING TIME SHE CALLED since radio/tv production was my major in college and I did fuck all with it. Shrug.
Well dontcha know I found him. Dontcha know he looks just like he did at 16. Dontcha know that made me laugh for quite some time.
I lost my virginity to Mr. S at the tender age of 15. I was DEEPLY in love with him although I found out later (after we broke up and got together again) that he didn't give a flying fuck about me except to tap that ass. Asshole. Second go round Mr. S wrote a song for me even, heh. Anywho, I lost my virginity to Mr. S on New Year's Eve 1976 in my own bed while my mother was next door at a party. Was it all that? Hells to the no. It hurt and I didn't get off. He did of course. Asshole. Sex with Mr. S was fun, he was packin' but it never was the roll your eyes into the back of your head kinda sex. He's also the first man I had anal with. That turned me off from doing that again for another 20 yrs.
So it appears that Mr. S is married with 2 kids and works for a station in the Deep South. Interesting that. I wonder if it's his 2nd marriage? I heard gossip over the years that his wife was an alcoholic. And white. Not that that matters, but it isn't surprising. Mr. S is biracial like me and CANNOT pass. His little bro' could, but he couldn't and always strained to BE white. I think some of that is what helped contribute to my not giving a rats ass about labels. I dunno. I just remember he was always striving to be accepted. His mom was white and that started me on the road to observing how which race the mother was affected the ability for a biracial child to be comfortable in their own skin.
Well the station website has a link to email Mr. S, but it appears to be broken. I think I'm going to keep trying to send Mr. S an email. I'd like to see where his head is at 30+ years later. Dood at work asked me if I would hit that again. Nah, don't think so. I have body image issues (it makes me freak for the Butterfly to see me completely naked) and HE was the one I learned that you don't go back to sloppy seconds.
Labels: being black in america, love, sex

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home