Monday, July 06, 2009

My new sexy sexy sexy

On occasion the Butterfly and I websurf together. We've turned each other onto a couple sites that we now watch for each other. So a couple weeks ago I asked him if he'd seen the new Palm Pre (he has a Centro). So we cruised on over there and he got a little hard on for the phone but decided he could wait awhile.

A week later he came over throwing his phone against the wall telling me it was my fault that his phone died and he needed a new one.

Now pay attention here: I'm constantly amazed at how people use any excuse to justify shit.

So of course he had to order a new Pre. Well we played around with it, and I admitted I liked it but an iPhone was my personal choice for a sexy phone. The cost of the phone and the plan is nowhere within my budget in this lifetime, but whatev.

Well I get a phone for work cuz although I'm not "of any value to the company" as per my boss, I need to be reached 24/7. I wasn't thrilled to give up my Razor back then as I LOVED that phone. (Yes, that phone made me wet. It's sexy to me.) So I got some POS from my predecessor which I quickly changed over to something sorta butch. It was ok, but not up to my personal taste.

(Remember I told you to pay attention? Here it comes.)

The Butterfly kept flaunting that little black Pre. He kept pointing out the ease, the beauty, the simple integration of it's features. He took pics of my boobs, synched all his email accounts to it, etc. etc. etc.

I now own a Pre.

I told my boss I wanted to upgrade my phone. He laughed. I told him I would buy the device myself. He agreed. (He didn't ask what the new cost of my plan would be and I didn't bring it up. Fuck him.)

MAH PHONE IS TEH SEXXXY BIOTCHES!

I'm still figuring out how to work it, it's not easy. The Butterfly said now I could teach him how to use the damn thing. I laughed as I am SO not a technophile. So we sat around this afternoon and played around with them. I did manage to teach him a thing or two and he managed to help me sync all my email addys. He has pics of my boobs and I have pics of his dick. It's all good.

He got a new vehicle at his job recently. Now if I could only wrangle that dealie at work I'd be set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home