Thursday, November 19, 2009

Filling a Prescription

Tis been forever it seems since I've put fingers to keyboard.

Knitting has become a lifestyle. I've been making the Butterfly a sweater and it has truly turned into the Sweater From Hell. Just as I finally thought I could block it this weekend, I noticed that the sleeves aren't quite right. Well one sleeve to be specific. So I've had to frog it down 3/4 of the way. Sigh.

The good news is I've gotten almost all my other holiday projects finished. I had planned on blocking things all weekend but that's been unexpectedly delayed.

I have a date.

A date you say? When did this happen? Don't you have a friend with benefits? Arent' you just not interested in anyone? Who the fuck is this guy?

Hmm. Answers later. Perhaps. He shall forthwith be known as the PillPusher. Will this become serious? Trust me, my own inquiring mind wants to know. So far he seems normal, has little to no baggage (read: NO DAMN KIDS), makes a decent living, owns his own home and is also NOT interested in EVER tying the knot with ANYONE. On the surface those pretty much put him into the "we can work with this" category. Plus he's educated, witty, well read and has a firm command of the English language, both written and oral.

Clearly there's something wrong with him that I have yet to uncover. I don't have this kind of luck with men.

I just wonder how the hell I'm going to juggle two of them, lol.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home